WHAT IS A NEWCLASSIC®?
Starting with an original USA titled ’60’s Mustang our team led by a Rockwell Rocket Engineer, completely disassemble each vehicle to it’s constituent parts, refurbishing every piece of the metal structure to a “better than new” condition, correctly aligning frame rails of the chassis/ body and all structural panel-work, and reinforcing the structure as we go. Once each body shell is fully reconstructed and prepared, with huge attention to adding sound and heat-proofing to the cabin, we then build out the car with all the modern technology and performance parts that one would expect to find on the latest supercar, but always retaining the classic appearance and spirit of the original Mustang.
Drive away in one of our stock built cars or specify your NewClassic from our part built selection.
WHAT FEATURES CAN I EXPECT ON A NEWCLASSIC®?
The cars can be specified with LHD or RHD and we can incorporate any features or specification upgrades an owner desires.
Our normal specification includes the following unique major features:
• Independent front and rear coil sprung suspension with adjustable damping – all parts polished or chromed to show car standard
• Power assisted rack and pinion steering
• Wilwood ventilated dics brakes all round - front 13 or 14 inch rotors with coloured 6 piston callipers .
• Limited slip differential
• 5.0 Ford Coyote V8 engine – 32 valve with VVT and full electronic management, stock power of 420bhp – several power upgrade options.
• Show quality under-bonnet with polished aluminium radiator
• Performance clutch with hydraulic actuation
• 5 speed manual Tremec transmission – 6 speed and automatic option to be available soon.
• 18 inch diameter American Racing Classic five spoke mags – widths of front 9 inch, rear 10.5 inch with option of Front 10 inch, rear 12.5 inch
• Choice of W rated Supercar radial tyres – sizes TBC depending upon rim option
• Rear mounted 14 gallon fuel cell with high pressure competition spec pump system
• Rear or side exit stainless steel big bore exhaust system – several options on level of silencing
• Full air conditioning
• Moto-Lita leather rimmed steering wheel and chromed or colour keyed adjustable steering column
• Leather trimmed but period style sports seating
• Electronic but period appearing instrumentation
• Sound system with Bluetooth and I-device compatibility, but with period appearing fascia unit/controls
• Tinted glass
• High output lighting system
WHAT EXTRAS ARE AVAILABLE ON A NEWCLASSIC®?
• Power assisted brakes
• Ford Performance Supercharger –627bhp
• Additional roll cage for track-day safety – several options
• Alternative rims
• Air-Ride suspension system – controls
both ride height and compliance
• Full leather interior with wilton carpeting
• Sat Nav package
• Keyless entry
• Electric powered side windows
• Aero package
Plus many more